Leanne in Mexico City

Leanne in Mexico City

Monday, March 28, 2011

La Roma, la Condesa, and the Sims 3

Preferably where i would like to live
Sunday is always a good day to walk I think, and last Sunday was no exception. We got our Pumas on, and walked to 2 different colonias. First to La Roma, and then to La Condesa. They are my favourite parts of the city, and also fairly close. It was a a very nice walk, we talked about all sorts of thing, our future, our future dog... and the possibility of buying the Sims 3.

We then went to the dog park, and if you like dogs, you would like this place. Lots of crazed dogs running around and jumping in and out of the water... a sort of man made big pond/ puddle. It makes me sad because it is probably the closest thing they will ever come to going to a beach, which after seeing how much Rocky loves the beach, i wish other dogs could go to. 
That night, we went to the mall and we bought the Sims 3. Jose and I both have a shared past of Sims obsession, and I guess once a sims fanatic, always a sims fanatic. I like to find the cheat password, get loads of money on the game, build really big houses…. And then I don’t really enjoy the living part of the game. Jose prefers to do it all properly, make them start off poor 
and go to work?? So far I haven’t used the password, although I feel that my character (Prima Garcia) would be happier if she didn’t have to work as a vegetable cutter at the restaurant, or clean her own toilet.
aww, poor dog being thrown to the pool!

He didn't like being thrown in :-(

I will have you one day!





I hear this daily from street vendors! It basically means, What can we give you whitey?





Just like Rocky

No comments:

Post a Comment