Leanne in Mexico City

Leanne in Mexico City

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

It's been a while...

I haven't blogged in a long time, I don't really feel like discussing why, but I have been in Vancouver for a month, which has been so nice; however, I am returning to Mexico City this Saturday for just a little while longer.
I just want to talk about my love for Vancouver for a while. Apart from the fact that It has been freezing... well I think it has been freezing, i absolutely love Vancouver and really cannot wait to stay here... forever.

It is easy to forget just how beautiful this city is, and there is just something very special about it. Drinking coffee with good friends in Kitsalano, shopping at Sephora downtown and spending cozy nights at home watching the Inbetweeners have been some of my favourite things.

I am really excited to see Jose again as it has been a month, and there are many things about going back to Mexico that I am looking forward to.

It is also so hard to say goodbye to my family again, but I really feel that good things are going happen in the next few months :-)
Lots of snow


Healthy kick!





No comments:

Post a Comment