Leanne in Mexico City

Leanne in Mexico City

Monday, August 16, 2010

Quick view of the gym


Hola
I made a video of the gym that we joined this weekend, I didnt't want to make it very obvious that I was filming people so it's a bit crappy but I think you get the general idea! We have decided to get fit and transform our bodies, just as the gym promotes (Es hora de transformar tu cuerpo). It's a little bit $ but actually a really good price for what you get. It's really close to use, about a 10 minute walk, you get full use of all the cardio equipment, weights and other strange looking machines. You can attend any of their classes (yoga, pilates, spinning, aerobics, Latin dance and others) they have nice clean changing rooms which personally makes me very happy, good lockers and fitness advisers. Tonight Jose and I are going to meet with one of the trainers to have a routine made for us, obviously we both want different things so hopefully the guy can help us. I would prefer to just go and do my own thing and ignore everyone haha but I agree with Jose that If we are going to do this, we need to do it properly and if this means being weighed in front of people then so be it! haha anyway my arms are very sore from yesterday so tonight's workout should be interesting, considering I can barely lift my arms!

No comments:

Post a Comment