Leanne in Mexico City

Leanne in Mexico City

Monday, August 16, 2010


Hello So its Monday morning, this morning i went to Mabe for my class but my student had not come to work so I went home again which was kind of annoying because I had woke up early, Jocelyn, the girl that I am covering for, told me that you have to be really patient at this job and just accept that people will not always show up. Right now I am in Starbucks close to my apartment with a Vanilla Cappuccino, there is a nice outside patio so i have a view of Paseo de la Reforma, which is the main busy street, I can just about see the huge statue of the angel from here. I am going to be here for a while, and then I have a class at 1.30 at a company called Teran, its a publishing company so the offices are really hip, and everyone is dressed so fashionably, I feel a bit like the frumpy English teacher but these ladies do not have to take a bus after, they can get in their cars without worrying about wearing 5 inch heels on the bus, i really do strive for this one day hahaha.
This is a picture of Jose and I at probably 6.45ish am, I might have classes as of 7.00 next week so I will have to get up even earlier!

1 comment:

  1. you look so lovely considering how early it is, do you still get paid for a no-show? mum x

    ReplyDelete