Leanne in Mexico City

Leanne in Mexico City

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Gym

So the gym is going really well, exhausting and painful but I can already feel a difference. And I have more energy during the day, I sleep better and I wake up easier... I do 40 minutes of cardio at 70%, 20 more minutes than Jose, I have 20 more minutes of fat to burn than him! I like going because Will and Grace is on the tv at that time and i forget that I am exercising because I love that show. 3 times a week I do legs, 2 times a week i do arms, Jose is the other way round. We are also going to do this yoga class on Saturday and Sunday is rest day! There is a man that is always at the gym when we go, he seems quite normal but he sings out loud to his music.. but mostly to Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera and he is probably 40. He was with a woman yesterday who also seems normal so i guess he just can’t help but sing “You drive me Crazyyy” and “Thank for making me a fighter”” yeahh and pumping his hands in the air. It is actually quite entertaining! Tomorrow I am going to do another yoga class during the day, but this time Hatha yoga.. I don’t know what the difference is between Ashtanga and Hatha?

No comments:

Post a Comment